The Complete Accounting Solution – Outsourcing
We do all of the posting work - so all you have to do is to:
Prepare your own sales invoices
Or we can produce your invoices for you straight from your delivery notes or instructions by hand, email or fax.
Processing of suppliers invoices, reconciling suppliers statements
Present bank statements, paying-in books and used cheque book stubs, or alternatively complete a schedule and either fax or email the report to us weekly or monthly. Full bank reconciliations, monthly or quarterly.
Each month or quarter, ACS then prepares the following records:
- Listing of Sales invoices processed
- Aged Debtors and details of the accounts
- Listing of Suppliers invoiced processed
- Aged Creditors and details of the accounts, which have been reconciled with suppliers statements.
- Detailed cash book(s) reconciled to the latest available bank statement(s).
- VAT liability calculation and audit trail.
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reports.
At the end of the financial year, ACS will:
- Prepare your annual financial statements.
- Prepare business tax returns.
- Provide you with a file containing a detailed set of schedules (nominal ledger, trial balance and day books) that will fulfil your statutory obligation to keep ‘proper’ accounting records).
For audit-exempt Companies, ACS will:
- Prepare full statutory financial statements, supported by all of the necessary records and workings papers you will need to retain to comply with the current Company Act legislation.
- Prepare your Corporation Tax return (CT600).
For Companies requiring an audit:
- ACS is not registered auditor, and cannot therefore offer an audit service.
- We however work to such a high and consistent standard. That it is recognised by various local and non local audit firms. A client presenting their accounting records prepared by ACS to auditors can reasonably expect to see a significant reduction in the fee they may otherwise have been charged had they prepared their own accounts in house.
- We can do this by ensuring that the information presented to auditors is already in a format consistent with their own internal audit systems, introducing an efficiency that all parties can benefit from without compromise.
- For a small company, you can enjoy an all year round accounting service from ACS
We will not only remove the burden of processing the transactions yourself and relieve you of the worry of whether you are doing everything you should be, but we also give you regular management information and produce statutory compliant financial statements with tax schedules at the end of your financial year.
What is often more surprising is the fees we charge for delivering this complete solution. They may be less than the costs you are already incurring for trying to prepare your financial statements and accounts all in one go at the end of the year. Investigate what ACS can do for your business.